Step by step:
- On the workstation, navigate to the Windows desktop.
- There is typically a button in Operations on the manager screen or functions screen that will get you there. It can be called anything but popular verbiage is Minimize Ops, Min Ops, Close Ops, or Windows Desktop. Every database is different.
- Press the Start Menu> Programs>Windows Explorer
- On a Workstation 5a, double tap DOC>Utilities>WS5ADiagUtility
- On a Workstation 6, double tap Bin> Diagnostic_WS6_Win.exe
- Tap the MSR tab, and then swipe the card. If you need to, take a picture of the screen.
- To close the utility and go back to OPS, tap the X in the upper right-hand corner, then tap the X in the upper right-hand corner of the directory window and you should return to Operations. If you don’t, reboot the workstation.